What We Do
- Washdowns and General Cleaning – We carry out regularly scheduled and once off boat washdown / detailing including all exterior surfaces, Hull, Decks, Superstructure, Waterline, Lockers, Non Skid, Teak, Upholstery, Clears, Glass, Etc. We can also apply various sealants/waxes to surfaces for protection and added shine
- Pre Sale Detailing – Let us get your boat looking great again before putting it on the market. Getting a pre sale detail completed will attract buyers and maximize your sale price making it well worth the investment. We can also bring engine servicing up to date and carry out repairs to systems at the same time if required.
- Machine Polishing – Machine polishing of exterior gelcoat to remove, Scratches, Oxidation, Swirl Marks, Water Marks and Stains
- Stainless Polishing – From a quick hand polish to full machine polishing to bring your stainless back to a mirror finish removing stains and scratches
- Glass / Clears Polishing – Machine polishing of glass and clears to remove hazing, surface scratches and water marks which improves clarity. We also have various sealants for protection and increased longevity
- Teak Care – We can help you determine the best course of action in taking good care of your teak decks, from washing and brightening of teak surfaces to restore colour or if necessary sanding of decks to remove excessive caulking / high spots and to get the teak looking brand new again. We always strive to get the best outcome whilst using the least aggressive method required to ensure maximum thickness is left for future wear and tear.
- Engine Room / Bilge Cleaning – Keep you engine room and bilges looking sharp. We carry out deep cleaning along with touch up painting of bilges and machinery plus replacement of damaged and degrading insulation. Keeping these areas clean and tidy reduces fire risk and allows for easy identification of issues when they arise.
- Engine Room Maintenance – As part of our regular detailing services we can also include regular maintenance on a wide range of systems to ensure you vessel is always ready to go. These include Sea Strainer Cleaning, Fresh Water Treatments, Watermaker Flushing / Maintenance, Toilet / Sewage System Treatments, Engine / Generator Checks, Fuel System Treatments, Bilge Pump Checks, AC System Flushing / Cleaning + More.